- Cookbook Collection – A set of my four, New York Times bestselling cookbooks is the perfect gift for novice or experienced gluten-free cooks. And pssst, it’s currently on sale!
- KitchenAid – KitchenAid makes the gold standard in mixers. This steel blue color is so pretty I happily leave it out on my countertop.
- Mini Cuisinart – I have a big food processor, but this little version is a chopping workhorse and I use it constantly; for sauces, salsas, to chop onions, you name it.
- Food Chopper – Whether it’s to make the job quicker, or to let little hands help, this food chopper is so helpful. Pop the veggies onto the surface of the cutting plate, press down and they land right in the bin.
- Healthy in a Hurry Seasoning Blends – Always organic, gluten-free, grain-free and with no additives or caking agents, this set of all nine of my seasoning blends are used on literally everything. From eggs, to all meats and fish, to veggies (ahem, Burnt Broccoli), and more.
- Cast Iron Skillet – Cast iron pans can last a lifetime…if you know how to care for them. Water only (no soap) to clean, and a stainless steel mesh scrubber to lift off stubbornly stuck pieces of food. Then a quick swipe of oil to hydrate it and your pan is back to nonstick and ready to use.
- Wood Carving Board – Wooden cutting boards are king for a reason. Plastic ones drag micro pieces through your food (yuck), so investing in one like this is a great idea and worth it over time. I like the edge on this one to catch meat juices for when you’re carving a roast or turkey.
- Immersion Blender – A lot more versatile than you think, this immersion blender can be used to make soup, tomato sauce, salsa, hummus, whipped cream, pancake batter and more!
- Whipped Cream Maker – You can create dairy-free whipped cream as light and fluffy as the real thing with this magical device. It has multiple tips and is fridge and freezer-safe.
- Knife Sharpener – Knife sharpening can seem intimidating, but this set makes it super simple. You have interchangeable discs to create different sharpening angles and you can easily sharpen your whole set of knives in no time.
- Dinner Napkins – 100% cotton and block-printed in India, this set of napkins is easy to use and care for. I love the rich blues, size (18×18), and lint-free absorbency.
- Tea Towels – An inexpensive, 100% cotton set of two tea towels in festive, but neutral colors. At just $10, they’re perfect to buy for yourself or as a little hostess gift.
Shop FOR HER
Shop FOR HIM
Shop FOR THE KIDS
Shop FOR THE LITTLE CHEF
Shop FOR THE STOCKINGS