- Satin-lined STIK Hat – This satin-lined merino wool hat is hand woven by female artisans in Peru. It comes in nine colors with 19 different customizable pom pom options. Bonus: it’s satin-lined to keep hair healthy and static at bay!
- Coyuchi Robe – Available in nine rich colors and in five unisex sizes, this airy waffle weave 100% cotton robe is under $100. It is sustainably sourced, woven in Turkey, and can be machine washed and dried (getting softer every time).
- Bamboo Throw Blanket – Warm enough to stay cozy and durable enough for the inevitable fort building on the couch, this bamboo throw blanket is super soft. It is made entirely of recycled materials and comes in four easy neutrals.
- Ember Electric Coffee Mug – By the time I’m done mom-ing in the morning my coffee is (surprise, surprise) freezing. This ceramic Ember mug has been a revelation. It keeps coffee hot for 80 minutes and you can use its app to set it for when you wake up or know you’ll be on-the-go.
- Beautycounter Sheer Genius Lipstick – This actually moisturizing, everyday lipstick imparts the perfect amount of color. I love Spice (a warm, neutral shimmer) and Twig (a rosy beige).
- Silk Pillowcase – Silk pillowcases are hypoallergenic and help your skin retain its moisture and reduces hair frizz and breakage. Plus, it feels so luxe!
- Adjustable Weights – I love Peloton workouts, but I do not love sets of weights lying around on the floor. With a click of your wrist, this one weight adjusts from 5 lbs to 25 lbs (and every 5 lb increment in between).
- Wreath – This cream and white wreath is made of sustainably sourced (and pesticide-free) botanicals and can be used inside or outside.
- Water Bottle – This stainless steel, practically indestructible water bottle is my favorite. It’s reasonably priced, doesn’t leak, and has a wide mouth spout I love.
- Beautycounter Hydrating Facial Oil – Packed with omegas, marula and avocado oil, and the holy grail, Vitamin C, this hydrating, brightening facial oil is suited for all skin types.
- Workout Tanks– These are the perfect length, don’t seem to wear at all, and come in a huge array of shades. Plus, you can get FIVE for less than you’d pay for two of those pricey ones.
- Aura Digital Picture Frame– Never feel guilty for not printing pics again because with this digital picture frame you can send pictures directly from your phone to the frame. Literally couldn’t be easier to keep up to date snaps of your kiddos in your home.
Shop FOR HIM
Shop FOR THE KIDS
Shop FOR THE COOK
Shop FOR THE LITTLE CHEF
Shop FOR THE STOCKINGS