- Kids knife set – This five piece set contains 3 knives, a ceramic peeler, and holder. The handles are super grippy and the tips of each knife are blunted for extra safety.
- Silicone gummy molds – My kids have always loved creating homemade gummies with me. These silicone molds create five different animal shapes, come with a dropper for easy filling, and they’re so easy to pop out and clean.
- Step stool – A kitchen step stool is always a good idea and especially necessary when kids are small. This offers the perfect lift, is made of sturdy wood, and I like how it looks in the corner of the kitchen as opposed to a bulky plastic option.
- Kids apron – This kids apron is 100% linen (only getting softer with time), and will hold up through multiple kids! And you can pick it up on sale right now!
- Cut-resistant gloves – These cut-resistant gloves are an awesome tool to give you peace of mind while your child grows their kitchen confidence and knife skills.
- Rubber Bottomed Mixing Bowl Set – The rubber bottoms on the three nesting bowls in this OXO set keep them secure while kids help you mix.
- Wooden Cut Food Toy – A fantastic way to engage babes who aren’t yet ready for real kitchen help, this toy has wooden food pieces attached with Velcro that littles can “chop” and separate.
- Cookie Scoop for Small Hands – This little cookie scoop is perfect for small hands not yet strong enough to work a bigger version.
- Penguin Pop Molds – I love making my own popsicles with the kiddos — so many flavor combos and options — and these make them fun with their cute penguin shape.
- Wooden Knife for Toddlers – For the littlest of chefs, this wooden chopper cuts through soft veggies and foods with a simple push down, and is developmentally perfect to get toddlers involved in the cooking process.
Shop FOR HER
Shop FOR HIM
Shop FOR THE KIDS
Shop FOR THE COOK
Shop FOR THE STOCKINGS