- Caraway Pots and Pans–I love my Caraway pans! They’re a great starter set for a passionate cook, and are non-toxic, easy to clean, and come in an array of beautiful colors!
- Handcrafted Vintage Cookbook Easel–Need a helping hand in the kitchen? My cookbook stand makes a perfect companion to any cookbook and holds your recipe pages open perfectly without hurting the binding. Uniquely hand-crafted with characterized white oak in upstate New York by a small family-owned business.
- Danielle Walker Recipe Flag Bundle–Much cuter than your torn-up paper bookmarks or fluorescent sticky notes, these recipe page flags will mark all your favorite pages in your cookbooks, notebooks, memoirs, novels, and beyond!
- KitchenAid® Artisan Stand Mixer, 5-Qt– My KitchenAid mixer is probably the most used appliance in my kitchen, and it comes in an assortment of beautiful colors! Mine was a wedding gift and I’ve loved baking with it over the years.
- Vitamix A3500 Ascent Series Blender–The Vitamix A3500 blender, the powerhouse of the Vitamix blender family, is another favorite of mine. Assembled and engineered in US. Definitely worth the investment!
- 6-quart Instant Pot Duo 7-in-1 Electric Pressure Cooker- For everyday meals, this 6-quart Instant Pot will make cooking a breeze! Make soups, stews, even my new Spaghetti and Meatballs recipe in no time at all!
- Shun Classic Hollow-Ground Santoku Knife– Shun knives have been in my kitchen for as long as I can remember. Handcrafted in Japan, these knives are made of VG-MAX “super steel”, have an exceedingly sharp cutting edge and blade indentations to keep slices from sticking.
- Turkish Dish Towels–Beautifully made, and really absorbent!
- Le Creuset Signature Cast-Iron Round Dutch Oven, 5.5 Quart–Le Creuset is the gold standard for cast iron cookware. I use these pots practically every night!
For the Cook
For the Home
For the Little Chef