- Preheat oven to 425° F. Using a sharp knife, carefully slice the acorn squash in the center horizontally. Scoop out seeds and scrape clean. Slice the halves into ½ inch thick rounds. This will create the fluted edge. Arrange in an even layer on a parchment paper-lined rimmed baking sheet. Use two trays if pieces overlap.
- Drizzle the avocado oil and maple syrup over top and toss to coat. Sprinkle the salt and cinnamon on top. Bake for 17 to 20 minutes, until the squash is golden and tender. Add the hazelnuts to one corn of the pan and roast for 3 minutes longer, until the nuts are toasted. Remove from the oven and let cool.
- While Squash is baking, make the dressing. In a medium bowl, whisk together the maple syrup, vinegar, Dijon, lemon juice, coriander, cinnamon, cumin, turmeric, salt, and black pepper. Slowly drizzle in the oil while whisking vigorously.
- To assemble the salad, fill a bowl with the lettuces. Sprinkle the cranberries, pears, goat cheese, and pomegranate seeds over top.
- Peel the skins off the hazelnuts and roughly chop them. Scatter the nuts and the cooled, roasted squash on top of the lettuces. Drizzle the salad with 1/4 cup of the dressing and serve the remaining dressing on the side.
*tidbits: dressing will keep, tightly covered in the fridge, for up to 3 weeks.